[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: How to install JBoss cache from

icordoba do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 30 05:08:27 EST 2007

Thanks a lot for your very helpful message. I have tons of logs and screen captures, but before re-posting them, again, I decided to make that simple question. Just wanted to make sure I was copying the right files from "all" to "default" instance to use JBoss Cache. Nothing more in this thread.
Any way, please have a look at my previous messages:

http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=124299
and
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=124817

I didn't find it necessary to repost al this for just a question, but maybe I should have.

I very much thank you for your positive help,
Ignacio

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4109203#4109203

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4109203