[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Problems with links in pageflow pages based on templates

gazadonf do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 30 05:38:15 EST 2007

A little precision:

anonymous wrote : At the first strike, it doesn't work because i leave propagation=none  in my s:link

on the link to call (start) my sub-pageflow.

Another precision:

if you have a main pageflow and a sub pageflow, you have to declare the sub pageflow before your main pageflow in your component.xml overwise the application do not start correctly.

like this:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4109216#4109216

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4109216