[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: For JBoss 4.2.1, will either SQL Server 2005 or MySQL 5.

shoeb1981 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 30 07:29:48 EST 2007

Hi,
     I am not sure if this is the right answer but I think your problem is when you restart the jboss server, you get the transaction issue.
     I think there is some problem with JBoss caching mechanism. May be when you are shutting down the JBoss it is not clearing the cache, or you probably are not shutting down the jboss properly. This usually doesn't cause any problem, however, in this case this exactly may be the root of the problem.
     I would suggest to clean stop the jboss and check if it works. If not, you can look for the configuration which would clean the cache of application server.
     As a workaround, you could write a script that would clean the tables. Call that script from the run.sh or run.bat whichever installation you use.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4109264#4109264

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4109264