[jboss-user] [JBoss Getting Started Documentation] - Error while starting JBoss

rahulprashar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 30 08:49:51 EST 2007

Hi All,

I am relatively new to JBoss and learning this great product on a daily basis. I need you support to get this error resolved which is killing me for the past few days.

When I run JBoss, I get the below error:

>> ERROR [CollectionNodeManagerDao] org.jboss.util.NestedSQLException: Could not create connection; - nested throwable: (java.sql.SQLException: Null user or password not supported in THIN driver); - nested throwable: (org.jboss.resource.JBossResourceException: Could not create connection; - nested throwable: (java.sql.SQLException: Null user or password not supported in THIN driver))

Any help will be highly regarded and appreciated.

Thanks and regards
Rahul Prashar

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4109317#4109317

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4109317