[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: org.jboss.cache.lock.TimeoutException: write lock for /

bmozaffa@redhat.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 30 12:25:32 EST 2007

Hi Brian,

This is actually for Intuit, whom I believe you're familiar with. I am only here for another couple of hours. I've used the support portal quite a few times before, and have unfortunately concluded that it will not help me when time is limited... so the forum post was a shot in the dar. I will ask Bill DeCoste to follow up if the client is interested in further pursuing this.

I tested this with JBoss 4.2.0, with JBoss Cache 1.4.1 SP3 and hiibernate 3.2.3GA. I even tried dropping in the latest SP for JBC, but nothing changed.

Regards, Babak

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4109398#4109398

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4109398