[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Intergration with Maven2? And Seam Generating Test Cas

vcordaro12 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 30 13:22:06 EST 2007

1),  yes entities are gnerated from a datasource, however I want to be able to execute generate-entities from my pom.  So that in my nightly build process I can generate my entities.

2) so in our nightly build process my entities are created from our automated build process, continuum.

3). There are several tools, revgen, salto-db which will create test cases to test the entities and DAO's.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4109418#4109418

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4109418