[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Problems

kaledev do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 30 13:22:56 EST 2007

My xhtml pages are generated, and the forms.xml seems in order. Blank pages are all that I get.

Unfortunately as I have said since my original post, the tutorial does not cover all the basics and I have never used the product. Therefore assuming that any person, or at least a smart one as you put it, can look at the tutorial and learn everything is wrong. I am here because I want to learn the basics and the tutorial only taught me how to, sort of, manipulate an existing example. This existing example shows me nothing about form creation, very little about varibles, a vague mentioning of swimlanes, actors, nothing about assigning them. I am left with a brick wall I cannot get through.

After two pages no one has answered my original simple question of is there another step-by-step tutorial that may help me get ahold of the basics. I can ask every question I have here but I don't want to fill up your forum with questions, causing everyone to be angry with me. Like I said I am only here to learn, and am opening asking for help. I have exhausted every means I have of finding something myself and I am sure people here have a better idea than I of where to find these things.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4109419#4109419

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4109419