[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Page security not working in 2.6.2GA?

nollie do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 30 14:03:37 EST 2007

Yes.  The parent of the Weather page is the portal itself.

The portal has given "Role Unchecked" view and viewrecursive permissions so that unauthenticated users can navigate the portal - all pages inherit those security settings so I don't have to set them again and again.

What I want to do is restrict access to the Weather page so that only admins can see it.  Surely this is possible, right?  Your answer seems to imply that I would have to remove view/view recursive from the portal and instead set that for every page other than the weather page?

I appreciate your help in understanding this.

 nollie

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4109431#4109431

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4109431