[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Get page name during layout rendering

syllant do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 30 15:48:32 EST 2007

Yes, this would work for breadcrumbs, even though you have to make assumptions to stop at portal root when reading parent path.

But this would not work when building navigation menu beacause you need more information than page name. I use 'navigation' region to display top pages, and I build a tree-menu of nested pages inside layout. I only could build this menu inside 'navigation' region and display it elsewhere in the page because I've implemented it with Javascript.

I find layout management too rigid, hope it will be more flexible with next releases.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4109458#4109458

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4109458