[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: MSSQL XA datasource throws RollbackException on cluster

ratrask do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 30 16:31:25 EST 2007

If I delete the table it will recreate it without an error, but the next time that it starts up it will throw the same exception again. The point of a persistant queue is tjhat the state is stored in it. :)

So I guess the question now is more a matter of what is the state of the system has it recovered from this error?

 - nested throwable: (javax.transaction.RollbackException: [com.arjuna.ats.internal.jta.transaction.
  | arjunacore.commitwhenaborted] [com.arjuna.ats.internal.jta.transaction.arjunacore.commitwhenaborted]
  |  Can't commit because the transaction is in aborted state)

When it talks about a transaction here, is it MSSQL transaction, or the XA monitor that JBoss is maintaining, or are they the same thing?

Rather than write a test.jsp I have some code that I can exercise the datasource with. Is there anything in particular that I should be testing?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4109463#4109463

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4109463