[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: JBOSS portal + portletbridge

afichtner do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 30 17:10:25 EST 2007

It was just updated about 2 days ago to work with 2.6, so you might need to grab the latest version.

However, I have the latest version and when I set initUrl, the portlet displays:
anonymous wrote : There was a problem while processing your request: Initial URL problem: preference not defined

In the log, it shows:
anonymous wrote : 16:45:13,437 WARN  [PortletBridgePortlet] javax.portlet.PortletException: Initial URL problem: preference not defined
  | javax.portlet.PortletException: Initial URL problem: preference not defined

Is that the same thing you're seeing?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4109471#4109471

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4109471