[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Verification of Enterprise Beans Failed..

amitid4jboss do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 1 02:45:59 EDT 2007

Hello friends,
I  am trying to deploy my application in  which I developed using JBoss IDE.My application uses Struts-->Session beans which are in turn calling EJB methods of a different EAR present in the sam server. I have included all the jars referenced by my ejb in my EAR packaging.and I have also done the classpath settings in my Manifest.mf file.

But as soon as I put my EAR file in the deploy folder of my JBoss server and run the server I gives me the following error:

12:05:17,932 ERROR [URLDeploymentScanner] Incomplete Deployment listing: