[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: jboss as a windows service cannot stop

sagimann do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 1 04:52:34 EDT 2007

Ah, I think I found out some more helpful diagnostics using Process Explorer and File Monitor: Seems like shutdown.cmd is not run directly when stopping the service. Instead, "service.bat stop" is being called, which, in turn, calls shutdown.bat -S.
So, by changing service.bat (near the cmdStop label), I am able to control the params passed to shutdown.bat :-)

thanks, problem solved.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4090119#4090119

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4090119