[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - How do I change default JBoss home page?

konstandinos do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 1 05:35:21 EDT 2007

Hi

I want to make a deployed web-app the "home page" / "landing page" when my user navigates to JBoss home.

I know this has something to do with naming my webapp's WAR file "ROOT.war" - I notice that the default JBoss home page is /JBOSS_HOME/server/default/deploy/jboss-web.deployer/ROOT.war/ - Please advise as to whether I also need to create a "deployer" directory (I am unfamiliar with those) or whatever is the best practise.

Note: this webapp I want to deploy shall be the home page, with declarative security configured, and from there the user will be able to access other webapps that have been deployed (similar to the default JBoss home page).

Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4090130#4090130

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4090130