[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - How can I (remotely) access the log files?

chris.w do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 1 11:42:03 EDT 2007

Hello,
I'm currently developing a web application that reads all kinds of information from a (remote) JBoss server via the JMX remoting interface, such as statistical information for all deployed EJBs.
For this application I have to provide some means to download or view the remote JBoss server's log files. Is there any easy way to achieve this?

So far I've only found the MBean "jboss.system:type=ServerConfig" which has an attribute "ServerLogDir" of the type java.io.File, but that doesn't do me any good when I'm accessing the MBean server from another machine.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4090315#4090315

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4090315