[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: JBOSS startup on W2000 SP4 : getnameinfo entry point not

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 1 11:43:45 EDT 2007

I looked at the source and you should be OK with running because the getnameinfo function is not called in IPv6 is off, like you have it set. Also, from my reading of the code, the JVM dynamically links to the libraries and will not call the getnameinfo function is not present.

As far as getting the dialog to not show up, that is a Windows issue. All I can think of is recompiling the JVM and unsetting the AF_INET6 option.

Which version of JBoss AS are you running? If 4.0.x, and you are not using EJB3, you could run with JDK 1.4.2.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4090316#4090316

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4090316