[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Performance: @Name and @Stateless

DiegoCoronel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 1 14:56:19 EDT 2007

 Hi, im using seam generator and my system is really big, im using jboss 4.2.1 and seam 2.0 RC1, im with performance problems , all  my beans are just with @Name and i want to know if i use @Stateless is better to increase performance ?? My navigation is taking 15 seconds per page. Im using drools too. I used a breakpoint in my bean constructor and saw that it is stoping for each method im using in my page. I tried @Scope (Sco..Type.EVENT) but its still stoping in constructor class... even if my search come back to same page... ill really apreciate if you guys help me about this problem.

Sry about my english.. and congratulations about seam.. im loving this idea.

Diego Coronel
Developer

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4090383#4090383

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4090383