[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: How to Extend Persistence Context Programatically

bravefencer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 1 16:13:13 EDT 2007

i used SMPC(for example):

<core:managed-persistence-context name="myManagername"
  |                                       auto-create="true"
  |                                       persistence-unit-jndi-name="java:/myjndiname">
  |     </core:managed-persistence-context>

but the context is not extended, because
in the code i get the ref to the Entitymanger i described further, but the Dataselection Model will not work in my stateful session beans, so it's not extended.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4090403#4090403

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4090403