[jboss-user] [JBoss/Spring Integration] - sessionFactory annotations jboss spring-modules

cclafuente do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 2 02:53:45 EDT 2007

I'm using springmodules annotations to the validation, and hibernate annotations to the persistent layer. With another application server, i haven't got any problem with my app, but in jboss it sends a exception, and don't deploy the war.

My configuration
  in the dao layer:

  | <!-- Hibernate SessionFactory -->
  | 	<bean id="sessionFactory" class="org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.LocalSessionFactoryBean">
  |         <property name="dataSource" ref="dataSource"/>
  |         <property name="configurationClass">
  |    				<value>org.hibernate.cfg.AnnotationConfiguration</value>
  | 		</property>
  |         <property name="configLocation" value="classpath:hibernate.cfg.xml"/>
  |         <property name="hibernateProperties">
  |             <value>
  |                 hibernate.dialect=${hibernate.dialect}
  |                 hibernate.query.substitutions=true 'Y', false 'N'
  |             </value>
  |         </property>
  |     </bean>
  | <!-- Transaction manager for a single Hibernate SessionFactory (alternative to JTA) -->
  |     <bean id="transactionManager" class="org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.HibernateTransactionManager">
  |         <property name="sessionFactory" ref="sessionFactory"/>
  |     </bean>
  |
  | 	<bean id="abstractDao" abstract="true">
  |        <property name="sessionFactory" ref="sessionFactory"/>
  | 	</bean>

and the exception in jboss:

  | org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'sessionFactory' defined in URL [jar:file:/C:/java/jboss-4.0.3SP1/server/default/tmp/deploy/tmp1447mamba-webapp-1.0-M1-SNAPSHOT-exp.war/WEB-INF/lib/mamba-core-1.0-M1-SNAPSHOT.jar!/applicationContext-dao.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is java.lang.ClassCastException: org.hibernate.validator.event.ValidateEventListener
  | Caused by:
  | java.lang.ClassCastException: org.hibernate.validator.event.ValidateEventListener
  | 	at org.hibernate.cfg.AnnotationConfiguration.buildSessionFactory(AnnotationConfiguration.java:783)

I don't want to use hibernate validation annotations, i'm using spring-moduleas annotations.
What's the problem?
As i explain in previously posts, in tomcat my webapp runs correctly, without errors, but in jboss it doesn't run.
Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4090494#4090494

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4090494