[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Re: How can I (remotely) access the log files?

chris.w do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 2 07:56:29 EDT 2007

Thanks for your reply.
Well, when I think about it, in a production environment my application would actually run on the same machine or even the same JBoss server, so probing the local file system would be the most simple solution.
However, I still need the URL of the (local) log directory, but curiously, the above mentioned ServerConfig MBean doesn't have a "ServerLogDir" attribute on my local JBoss server, only on the remote one that I'm testing with. Very strange ...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4090595#4090595

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4090595