[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - servlet functionality with seam component

arussel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 2 10:57:23 EDT 2007

Hi,
I am porting a project to seam.
We have a servlet that interface with BusinessObjects.
mapping of *.pdf and *.xls goes to that servlet and it returns rapport from BO in pdf or xls format.
mapping of *.bo return html of the BO rapport.

We would like to have a BO component. We're using facelet. Outputing th e html is easy, we put it in a String and use #{theHtmlString}.
Is there a way to have a link: myRapport.pdf that would call an action from the component and then the component to be able to write to the output steam and set header.

alex

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4090699#4090699

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4090699