[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Semantics of @Name, @DataModelSelection

djfjboss do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 2 12:14:21 EDT 2007

I've read the Seam chapter in the 800 page Hibernate tome, and all the rest of it bar one chapter.  The book is generally quite dense but is very readable in the most part.  The chapter on Seam was what got me interested in Seam.  Given his writing quality, a book on Seam by Gavin King would probably be very useful, but that's probably asking too much given all the other demands on his time!

Many thanks once again for your support and tolerance of my stumblings and suggestions for further reading.  It certainly is encouraging to see that the JBoss team have already acted on your documentation observations.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4090744#4090744

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4090744