[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Possible to change flushmode through EL action?

IGx89 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 2 13:53:16 EDT 2007

I want to start a pageflow with a FlushMode of manual from  in a  element. I can easily start it without a defined FlushMode:
<action execute="#{conversation.begin(true, false)}" />
  | <action execute="#{pageflow.begin(usher.flow)}" />

but when I add the following into the mix I get an error:
<action execute="#{conversation.setFlushMode(FlushModeType.MANUAL)}" />

I understand why that error occurs (no instance bean named "FlushModeType" can be found), but I'm wondering if there's any other non-hackish way to get it to work? Something that's beyond my current understanding of Unified EL/JBoss EL?

If not, my solution will be to add a "setFlushModeManual()" method to my Hacks stateless bean...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4090777#4090777

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4090777