[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Error getting WebServiceContext/MessageContext informati

ggary do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 2 21:10:33 EDT 2007

"richard_opalka" wrote : If you have the same problem, then solution to your problem is still the same ;-)

  | You're missing jboss-j2ee.jar archive in your classpath definition.
  |
  | Richard

I am having the same problem (NPE) and I do have jboss-j2ee.jar in the server/default/lib directory of my JBOSS 4.2.1 installation.

I have a suspicion that something is missing in one of the xml files.
I couldn't find anywhere how this resource should be configured.
Isn't some entry should be placed in web.xml or somewhere else?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4090870#4090870

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4090870