[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: javax.persistence.PersistenceException: org.hibernate.Hi

BGMF do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 3 06:49:42 EDT 2007

Ok, I solved it by myself.

It would be rude, not to tell you, what was wrong!

I dunno what excatly I've made wrong, when I build my programm, but the problem was my chosen transaction-strategy in persistence.xml - I'd chosen JTA.

I googled a lot and found this:
http://www.abcseo.com/tech/java/jboss-ebj-troubleshooting

Search for
anonymous wrote : JTA Transaction Manager

I have tagged a class @Stateless and it works all fine in application context (without those ear stuff and the db-connection divided from the rest of the application) but there was the problem.
I did everything like they shown in this solvement and added this property
<property name="hibernate.transaction.manager_lookup_class" value="org.hibernate.transaction.JBossTransactionManagerLookup"/>
to the property section in the persistence.xml

Now everything working fine!

Thank you anyway...
BGMF

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4090954#4090954