[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - CAS logout in JBP 2.6.2

matt4400 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 3 11:23:46 EDT 2007

Hello!
I have just configure the CAS authentification in JBoss Portal 2.6.2. I can logged in me but when I want to logout me the ticket isn't invalidated. Is there some who know how to configure this logout?

in the portal-server.war/WEB-INF/context.xml :

  | <Valve className="org.jboss.portal.identity.sso.cas.CASAuthenticationValve"
  |    	casLogin="https://localhost:8443/cas/login"
  |    	casValidate="https://localhost:8443/cas/serviceValidate"
  |    	casServerName="localhost:8080"
  |    	authType="FORM"
  |    />

and I have configure the handler of CAS to use :

  | <bean class="org.jboss.portal.identity.sso.cas.CASAuthenticationHandler" lazy-init="default" autowire="default" dependency-check="default" />

Thanks for regards

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4091109#4091109

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4091109