[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Accessing HttpSession in Jboss Seam

ojio_bis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 3 12:20:27 EDT 2007

We are in the process of migrating a complex application written in Coldfusion
to J2EE.
My company has a vision of moving the apps to Jboss + RHL platform.
We choose Jboss seam as our web framework.

As the first step we want to first start with doing the new functionalities (Completely new enhancements) in Jboss seam and integrate this with the existing coldfusion app.

Coldfusion MX runs in Jboss and java apps can happily share session across. So with conventional jsp model + frames I can work this out by floating the session across coldfusion and jsp.
We have done a POC and this works.

I think idea behind seam was to move out of explicit session handling.

But still is there anyway I can access the HttpSession to float the state across coldfusion and Jboss Seam application.

Thanks a lot

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4091140#4091140

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4091140