[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: HASingletonMBeanExample in cluster

bstansberry@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 3 17:01:45 EDT 2007

You found it before I could reply. :)

The intent is that those beans are commented out, as we don't want to deploy example services in a real server.  Whoever did the commenting out  did so in a highly obscure and easy to miss fashion.  Makes it easy to uncomment the beans, but only if you pay close attention and see the pattern.

TBH, I'm not sure why that file is there at all (since we don't want to deploy example services in a real server.)  It was there before I started at JBoss and its never come up on my priority list to see if there's a reason not to include it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4091238#4091238

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4091238