[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Simple selectOneMenu Example/seamgen

griffitm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 3 18:53:05 EDT 2007

Pete,

Thanks for the reply. Something really strange is going on.  The best way to describe what is happening is I have several of these drop down lists, one for status, one for priority, etc. I can go in and make an unrelated change to the xhtml fragment, compile and deploy it and the error below fires on one of the list boxes.  I go back to the xhtml, re-edit the selectOneMenu with the exact same information, deploy it and the problem moves to the next list box. Its like I have the wrong version of a serialized object or something.  I stop/start JBoss, but the problem remains.

Any ideas?

Cheers!
MG

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4091267#4091267