[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: SeamTest and expectedExceptions

pete.muir@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 3 19:01:44 EDT 2007

Ah, yes, I talked to Gavin at some point and I agree with him that the semantics are currently correct.

i.e. install="false" says (in all place) don't install this implementation of the component.  It doesn't say (in any place) don't install this and any lower precedence versions of this component.

Thus we need something like

e.g.

<web:ajax4jsf-filter disable="true" />

which essentially sets install="false" on all components with this name.  The implementation for this is easy enough, but I don't like the semantics of the above - I mean normally you put a definition in components.xml to install/configure a component, not to disable it...

So, thinking caps on ;)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4091269#4091269

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4091269