[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Combo Box in Form

karstendausb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 3 19:32:00 EDT 2007

Sorry, I overlooked your posting.

"kukeltje" wrote : persistencecontext: the default for the unit tests. Not sure what it is.

Probably hsql in-memory?

 anonymous wrote : Add my test above to the VariableInstanceDbTest.java.

Yes. That works - which makes  things even more unclear. Tried it with PostgreSQL (8.1) and Mysql (5.0).

And even stranger: I wrote another junit test, which runs the process-definition mentioned above with persistence...guess what: that runs fine, too.
But when I start the same process in the console (identical config files...), it just doesn't work.

It might be  that this is the same problem as the selectManyCheckboxlist-problems reported by others (which I can also reproduce).
Maybe it is  a problem with the taglibs (jbpm4jsf and gravel), but i don't know.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4091292#4091292

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4091292