[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - verify error when using optimized precompiling

busitech do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 3 19:36:28 EDT 2007

I am seeing a VerifyError:  Illegal constant pool index  within JBoss in my AOP instrumented classes, but only when precompiler optimizations are turned on.  If I turn off optimizations and recompile, the problem goes away.

I am reporting this in case it might be of interest to other users, or possibly the AOP team.  If further information is desired, feel free to request it.  Thank you.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4091296#4091296

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4091296