[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: How setup JBoss for the Timeout ?

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 4 01:18:45 EDT 2007

"catania" wrote :    I am looking for the session-timeout ! So, I must configure inside my jboss.xml, am I right ? Can show me a fragment of this problem inside jboss.xml ?

  |    Thanks very much.

By default, the session timeout is 30 minutes. If you want to configure this for your application, you can do it in the web.xml file(present in WEB-INF folder of your application). Add the following element at the appropriate place in that file (please check the web.xml dtd http://java.sun.com/dtd/web-app_2_3.dtd for more details):

  | <session-config>
  |       <session-timeout>5</session-timeout>
  |    </session-config>

In this example above, i have configured the session-timeout to 5 minutes.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4091336#4091336

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4091336