[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Transaction Not Allowed

oskar.carlstedt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 4 01:47:49 EDT 2007

Hello!

Do I understand You right if I say that Spring is starting its own transactions. If so, then you must use BMT (Bean Managed Transaction) and not CMT (Container Managed Transactions). CMT is used per default if you don't give any transaction attribute at all. Check out the Java EE tutorial chapter on transactions to learn more http://java.sun.com/javaee/5/docs/tutorial/doc/[/url]. Also check the JavaEE JavaDoc for more info [url]http://java.sun.com/javaee/5/docs/api/javax/ejb/TransactionManagement.html .

Kind regards
/Oskar

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4091341#4091341

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4091341