[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: url parameters

enrokuta do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 4 03:50:18 EDT 2007

Use Seam Page Parameters and the s:link tag:

In pages.xml you define a param tag for your commodity page:

  | <page view-id="/commodity.xhtml">
  | 	<param name="commodityid" value="#{commodity.id}"
  | </page>

Now in your Commodity you need to define a public method to set the commodity id

  | public void setCommodityId(String id){
  | 	this.id = id;
  | }

According to Seam Documentation, any s:link transparently includes the request parameters so you might consider it. I didn't use the tag before so I cannot help you here. Or, you can use the standard outputLink tag of JSF:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4091382#4091382

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4091382