[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Commons-logging/Log4j scoped configuration

Thomas_Larsson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 4 08:21:22 EDT 2007

Hi everyone,

I am trying to deploy multiple ears into one jboss server and want to package a specific log4j configuration with each ear that should only affect those classes within the ear (I am simulating multiple computers on one server instance and want to separate the logs). I am using commons-logging as the facade in front of log4j.
I am using scoped class-loading for my ears, and that works well.

Is there any tutorial or documentation of this somewhere? I have read the parts at http://docs.jboss.org/process-guide/en/html/logging.html, 10.3.6-10.3.8 which seems to describe what i want to do but I cant get it to work.

Before I post any code, is this a problem that someone has encountered (or something that works well and its all my mistakes...)
Maybe this is an Anti-Pattern?

Best Regards
-Thomas

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4091486#4091486