[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Automatically Aspectized or Instrumented

alerman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 4 09:22:57 EDT 2007

Is there a way to do the ascpectizing/instrumentation automatically so that I can use PojoCache to store objects of classes that I do not have control over building? Sort of like a wildcard apectize for use in the AS.

Also with regular aspectized objects, is it absolutely necessary to annotate a class or can I just create a jboss-aop.xml for the classes that I know I will be using, and if so, what would the code for that xml file look like?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4091506#4091506

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4091506