[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: security-config.xml equivalent in 2.0?

samdoyle do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 4 15:39:49 EDT 2007

Thanks Shane,

I'll take a look whenever I get some spare cycles. I remember seeing a useful Eclipse plugin that helps in defining the rules. It's unfortunate there isn't one for NetBeans. =/

"shane.bryzak at jboss.com" wrote : I recommend the drools reference documentation as a good starting point for obtaining a fundamental understanding of the default rules language, that's pretty much all I've read myself.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4091716#4091716

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4091716