[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - how to access anyType content

Vincent321 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 4 16:06:03 EDT 2007

Hello,

using wsconsume, I generated a webservice with all corresponding classes.  In the WSDL there is one field xs:anyType that should be mapped to Object.

In the webservice, if I do a System.out.println of the corresponding object, I go null while there is data in the soaprequest.

How can I access the data coming in the xs:anyType ?  I would like to get the  xml representation of this block of data ?

Many thanks in advance

Vincent

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4091720#4091720

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4091720