[jboss-user] [JBoss and NetBeans] - Re: Netbeans + Seam Plugin = Success !!

max.andersen@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 4 18:48:58 EDT 2007

ybxiang.wolf - please tell me what is so different between netbeans and eclipse seam support.

Where are you getting that ultimate plugin for netbeans ? The only version I can see and find just calls out to seam-gen and doesn't do more or less...meaning its the same as the one in eclipse.

I would love if you could point out what parts you think is better instead of just saying jbosstools doesn't work.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4091769#4091769

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4091769