[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: org.jboss.ws.WSException: Cannot obtain java type mappin

alessio.soldano@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 5 05:49:28 EDT 2007

"tpawankumar" wrote : Cannot obtain java type mapping for
This means that the wsdl contract, the xml artifacts and the java interfaces/classes somehow don't match. Generally speaking, you should double check namespaces, types, etc.

"tpawankumar" wrote : I have tried with jbossws 2.0.1 GA it is generating java interfaces when we give existing wsdl contract.

  | But i have those interfaces generated by Weblogic so i have to use the classes  generated by weblogic. This is my requirement.

I would use the right classes wsconsume created from your given wsdl contract (that is what you can't change, isn't it?).
It's not so trivial mapping your interfaces and your wsdl contract manually fixing the xml descriptors created with wstools from jbossws 1.0.4.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4091913#4091913

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4091913