[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: How to abandon a conversation?

stephen.friedrich do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 5 07:54:40 EDT 2007

Thanks, Pete! Turned out it _is_ working with tr:commandNavigationItem, I only tested with the wrong menu level :-(

Anyway, I think the documentation should be improved:
* "similar" => "any other JSF component that embeds a child f:param into its submission".
* "Facelets only." => "Facelets only - JSP users can instead directly use "<f:param name="conversationPropagation" value="none">"

I have not tested the last suggestion, but it should work, right?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4091950#4091950

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4091950