[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Stupid ajax4jsf filter when downloading files

franck93 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 5 07:56:05 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote : unfortunately you are caught between a rock and a hard place :(

anonymous wrote : I think that you can disable the parser for a particular view to workaround the problem.

Who's right? Is there or isn't there a workaround to have both functionnalities running within the same application?

I can't believe than despite that this issue's description, it has been considered as a feature request rather than a bug.

Isn't the filter supposed to detect that the http response content type is plain "application/pdf" and not "text/html" and so it stears clear of filtering it because it's binary data?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4091952#4091952

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4091952