[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: How to abandon a conversation?

jacob.orshalick do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 5 10:07:53 EDT 2007

>From testing, s:conversationPropagation works embedded in an h:commandLink for JSPs, just as f:param works so the docs should definitely be updated.

The hidden form field is how I would expect it to work for an h:commandButton, but unfortunately just as specified in the bug report it does not work.  I cannot speak to the latest from CVS, but s:conversationPropagation does not generate a hidden input for JSPs when embedded in an h:commandButton (and I would assume this issue also exists with Facelets as per http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=120380.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4092013#4092013

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4092013