[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Chanhes Made Though the Admin Console is not reflecting

shanportal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 5 10:28:26 EDT 2007

Hi Peter

I have added the following property in the following files.

  | <property name="dialect">org.hibernate.dialect.Oracle9Dialect</property>

..\deploy\jboss-portal.sar\conf\hibernate\instance\hibernate.cfg.xml
..\deploy\jboss-portal.sar\conf\hibernate\portal\hibernate.cfg.xml
..\deploy\jboss-portal.sar\conf\hibernate\portlet\hibernate.cfg.xml
..\deploy\jboss-portal.sar\conf\hibernate\user\hibernate.cfg.xml

Still I have the same problem. Is there any other setting I need to do.
Your valuable input would definetly helpful.

Thanks in advance.
Raj

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4092033#4092033

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4092033