[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam 1.2.0 with Jboss 4.2.0

alexeinov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 5 11:22:53 EDT 2007

I stepped into the same problem trying to run the Seam booking example. Then, I followed an advice of Michael Yuan:
http://www.michaelyuan.com/blog/2007/05/29/seam-book-examples-updated-to-jboss-as-420-ga/
anonymous wrote : Note: Evidentially, the Seam security package still has some residue dependency on the Sun EL RI package. So, you might consider leaving el-ri.jar in the app if you use those features. It is confirmed to work in JBoss AS 4.2.1 GA.

I left both el-ri.jar file in .ear container and a reference to it in the application.xml file. It worked!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4092070#4092070

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4092070