[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: 2.0.0 CR2 is out

pete.muir@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 5 16:49:16 EDT 2007

"ASavitsky" wrote : 1. Jboss-EL is still CR1 - have there been any changes to it as part of CR2?

Yes, this should have been updated.  We plan to establish a separate versioning scheme for JBoss EL soon.

anonymous wrote : 2. Source JARs have incorrect naming - there's an extra dash in there that makes them unrecognizable to Maven("jboss-seam-2.0.0.CR2--sources.jar" vs expected "jboss-seam-2.0.0.CR2-sources.jar")

Oops, fixed in CVS for the next release.

anonymous wrote : 3. Seam UI declares a hard dependency on JSP-API, which makes absolutely no sense if Facelets are used. Shouldn't that one be declared as "provided", just like JSF RI does it?

I've declared it optional as it's just that :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4092179#4092179

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4092179