[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: What's the difference betw. jbpm and jbpm-jpdl?

DerJohannes do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Oct 6 05:47:21 EDT 2007

"koen.aers at jboss.com" wrote : There is no difference. jbpm-jpdl is a rebranding of jbpm because we wanted to make a distinction with the jbpm-bpel project.

  | Regards,
  | Koen

Thank you for clearing this up (although kukeltje's answer was slightly different :-/ ).

As an intermediate wrap-up, the anwers to the first questions in my initial posting:
anonymous wrote : Is "jbpm-jpdl" a successor/replacement of "jbpm", or will they be developed independently in the future?
seem to be:

- "jbpm-jpdl" a successor/replacement (aka rebranding) of "jbpm".
- They won't be developed independently in the future.

Am I right in assuming that the answer to the latter questions in my first posting:
anonymous wrote : If one wants to start a new jBPM project from the scratch, should he or she choose "jbpm-jpdl" (because jbpm is going to be obsolete soon), or could "jbpm" be the right choice?

is
For new jBPM projects better choose "jbpm-jpdl", because "jbpm" is already obsolete.
?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4092259#4092259

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4092259