[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: More info on problem with installing app (Jira) on JBoss

mclagett do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Oct 6 23:46:15 EDT 2007

Solved! It ended up being the stupid Windows unzipping program. The Jira install documentation warned about Windows XP, but Windows Server 2003 has the same one. So when I started chasing down some of the messages in the JBoss server startup log, I discovered a bunch of files missing that the unzip program had neglected to extract. All is well now and Jira is up and running.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4092310#4092310

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4092310