[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Re-working EJB Extended Context To Use SMPC - Need Help

curtney do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Oct 7 01:36:36 EDT 2007

I have been reading the Seam reference document and I am going to abandoned this approach and looked into extending EntityHome (Seam framework class), instead of creating my own base class. I believe my problem is my base abstract class. I cannot annotate it with @Name, thus unable to inject the entity manager. Besides, EntityHome might be what I am looking for in that I can have a one-to-one correspodence between my domain object and mechanism that stores it.

public MyDomainObjectRepositoryImpl extends EntityHome <MyDomain> impements MyDomainRepository {}

However, it sucks that I cannot parameterize the domain ID as well, similar to my base abstract class.

Thanks for your suggestions,

Curtney

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4092314#4092314

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4092314